- Dark Belgian chocolate (54%) block.
- Made to Callebaut’s classic recipe number 811 using their unique Wieze blend of cocoa beans.
- A well-balanced chocolate taste with smooth cocoa flavours and fruity hints.
- Perfect for creating chocolate confectionery or flavouring bakery products, ice cream and desserts.
- Block format takes up less storage space than bags and is perfect for large batches.
Vanilla | Liquorice | Mint | Dill | Cardamom | Raki | Port | Kriek Bellevue | Guinness | Grenadine | Macadamia nut | Olive Oil
“To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.”
There are no reviews yet.