- Callebaut N° 811 – easy to melt belgian dark chocolate couverture drops (callets).
- Rich cocoa – balanced – smooth – fruity hints. Perfect for both home and professional use.
- Callebaut since 1911. Finest Belgian Chocolate (54.5% cacao) made from fine cocoa beans, To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.
- Ideal for baking, desserts, patisserie and chocolatier applications – dipping, enrobing, hollow figures, moulding, panning, flavouring ganaches and mousses etc. Delicious to eat on its own also. Practical resealable bag for easy storage.
- Easy to weigh and measure. Callets are approximately 1cm in diameter. High quality chocolate made in Belgium. Please visit our ‘Food Heaven’.
Vanilla | Liquorice | Mint | Dill | Cardamom | Raki | Port | Kriek Bellevue | Guinness | Grenadine | Macadamia nut | Olive Oil
“To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.”
There are no reviews yet.