- The taste is delicious – the caramelised sugar gives an intense but balanced caramel chocolate taste, with rich notes of toffee, butter, cream and a touch of salt to even out the sweetness.
- Made from whole roasted cocoa beans and with 30.4% minimum cocoa solids – unlike most white chocolate on the market which often has no cocoa content.
- Ideal for creating the creamiest smooth chocolate ganache, chocolate buttercream and icing.
- Add to all sorts of cakes, bakes and desserts – sprinkle on to cupcakes or ice cream.
- Traditional ‘callet’ shape enables faster melting, easier tempering and a glossier finish – can be used as chocolate chips in bakes and muffins, although they will melt (which is delicious!).
- Has standard fluidity, which means it can be used in crèmes and sauces.
Vanilla | Tonka Beans | Apple | Orange | Pineapple | Cherry | Apricot | Dates | Lemon | Almonds | Matcha Tea | Coffee | Dark chocolate | Popcorn
“To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.”
Confectionery, Patisserie & Dessert, Baking, Ice Creams & Sorbets
There are no reviews yet.