- Round and balanced taste with perfect marriage of cocoa, milk and caramel.
- Milk chocolate recipe 823 is Callebaut’s iconic milk chocolate.
- Stands out with its deep, warm colour, prominent roasted cocoa flavours & seductive caramelly notes
- The 823 is widely appreciated because of its generous taste and great reputation in workability.
- It can be paired with a wide array of powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours.
Cinnamon | Vanilla | Cloves | Laurel | Cardamom | Mango | Apricot | Lemon | Cognac (Armagnac) | Grappa | Leffe Blond | Macadamia nut | Truffle Oil | Lavender
“To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.”
Confectionery, Patisserie & Dessert, Baking, Ice Creams & Sorbets